The Data Controller is Galway Youth Education LTD (the “Company”).
To contact the Data Controller email: email@example.com
What Information Do We Collect?
When ordering or registering on our site (including subscribing to our newsletter, register for an event, respond to a survey or fill out a form), we may collect individually identifiable information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”), such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address,user IDs and passwords and contact preferences. Personal Information collected online may be supplemented with information you provide to us through other services and sources such as trade shows and seminars, as well as other data collections methods.
We do not require that customers, partners or other visitors to our site provide us with Personal Information and you may visit our site anonymously. In this case, we do not collect Personal Information when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it to us. The decision to provide Personal Information is voluntary and you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you do provide the Personal Information requested, you may not be able to proceed with the activity or receive the benefit for which the Personal Information is being requested (including, without limitation, the support services). Additionally, after you register to our site, we will be able to backtrack your activity on our site even before registration (information that if you did register will remain anonymous to us).
How Do We Use The Information We Collect
Any information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- Your Personal Information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any company outside the Galway Youth Education LTD or our trusted third party services providers for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for express purpose of delivering the purchased product or services requested, and as otherwise explicitly set forth herein.
- We may send periodic informational or promotional content. However, you can always unsubscribe or choose not to receive promotional information from us by following the specific instructions in the email you receive or by notifying us via the appropriate method below. It may take a reasonable period of time to process your request, no longer than 30 days for direct mail and telephone promotions and 10 business days for email promotions. This will not apply to the receipt of mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Galway Youth Education LTD services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel service.
- Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- We continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To perform research, technical diagnostics and analytics with regard to websites.
- We may disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via our products if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
We strive to keep your Personal information accurate. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to maintain data integrity. We will provide you with access to your information when reasonable, or in accordance with relevant laws, including making reasonable efforts to provide you with online access and the opportunity to change your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your data. Requests to delete Personal Information are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. To access and/or correct information, you can do so online or notify us via the email: email@example.com
With Whom We Share The Information We Collect?
It may be necessary to transfer, store and process Personal Information to the relevant agencies.